Increase Your Business’s Profitability With iCommotion’s
Exclusive “Core Online Elements Checklist
Icommotion Digital Advisory Services’ core philosophy is built upon optimizing your online presence to deliver more qualified customers to your business. Before you spend any advertising dollars, either digitally or traditionally, we strongly recommend putting in place the following “Core Online Elements”:
1. YOUR WEBSITE: A. Is your website not only pleasing to look at but optimized for conversions, mobile responsiveness, and fast page load speed? Is your content updated regularly and written with both the readers and SEO in mind? Are you posting at least two blogs monthly? B. Does it properly articulate your key differentiators with a consistent BRAND MESSAGE? C. Is it easy to navigate D. Is the site secure (SSL CERTIFICATE)? E. Do you have a contact form on each page plus a Contact Us page? When a form is filled out is it followed with a Thank You page? F. Is your site set up to communicate automatically with search engines of all types and sizes so they can easily see why the should send new customers to you? Are your Meta Tags professionally written to match each page’s content? Is your website gain organic search traffic through professional, cost-effective SEO?
2. EMAIL/TEXT MARKETING: A. Do you have an automated marketing platform? B. Do you have an automated welcome email or text that is followed by a nuture sequence?
3. ONLINE LISTINGS/LOCAL SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: A. Do you have an inexpensive yet highly effective process to maximize your presence on the internet? B. Can you constantly expose potential customers to your newest promotions in major search engines? C. In real-time can you see how well you’re being found on the internet across dozens of search engines? D. Can you see how well potential customers are responding to what you post on the internet?
4. FACEBOOK: A. Do you have a very consistent, well thought out weekly Facebook posting strategy that is Brand Compliant? Remember, whether you use it or not,1.4 billion people do, and social media is where people spend most of their time on the internet. B. Can you quickly and easily post on Facebook while posting across the internet?
5. Reviews: A. Do you have a simple way to monitor all the reviews posted about your business on the internet? B. Are you responding to the 1 and 2 Star reviews to create satisfied customers that will upgrade the review they gave you? C. Can you easily manage your review generation process so you can post them where they can be seen most and search engines we see and use them?
6. DATA ANALYSIS: A. Are you set up on a dashboard that analyzes all facets of your website traffic in real- time and is integrated with Google? Remember “DATA is GOLD”! B. Do you understand how your customers interact with your website?
These “Foundational Elements” are the most cost-effective digital marketing you can do. Plus, they optimize the effectiveness of every ad dollar you spend, traditional or digital. Before you spend $1 on any form of advertising, we strongly recommend that you have fully optimized your “Digital Footprint” through properly implementing each of these “Foundational Elements”. If you’d be interested in discussing how well your digital footprint stands up to our “Core Elements Checklist”, contact us today.